COVID-19 Practice Procedures
With restrictions being lifted and an increasing number of businesses reopening, we wanted to keep you, our valued client, updated on Tansley Woods Veterinary Hospital’s reopening plans. Our top priority remains safeguarding the health and safety of our clients and staff, all the while continuing to provide outstanding patient care.
As a healthcare provider, factors such as waiting and exam room size, air flow and the ability to maintain safe distancing during your pet’s examination are all factors that play into our reopening plan. Also, given the newness of the COVID-19 vaccine, variants of concern and the potential for a fourth wave, our clients and staff are expressing vastly different comfort levels with respect to physical distancing.
- We are now allowing clients into the clinic
- One client will be allowed per patient.
- We are allowing people in for appointments and food pick ups.
- The wearing of surgical masks will be mandatory. Masks will be provided by the clinic.
- COVID-19 screening will be in place for all visitors.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be readily available throughout the clinic.
- Curbside appointments and food and medication pickup available by request
Please call 905-331-1870 or email us to book an appointment. Unfortunately, at this time, we are not accepting walk-in appointments.